Hate drinking water? You are not alone, there are a lot of people who say, “I hate drinking water” and they often look for alternatives to drinking water. So, I have come up with some easy and healthy tips on “How to hydrate if you don’t like water”?
Do you know you can eat water? Surprised! Don’t be! Because you can not only drink water but, you can eat as well. It is always said that you should drink eight glasses a day. It is true and everyone should follow it. But, do you know water not only comes in a glass, but it can be in a plate too? Want to know how? Well, there are many fruits with high water content and it’s a great option for people who don’t like drinking water. Eating those fruits means consuming water and maintaining water in your body. Fruits like watermelon, orange, peach etc. have rich water content can help you stay hydrated without consuming more water. Below is the list of fruits you can add in your daily diet to keep yourself hydrated:
List of Fruits with rich water content to stay hydrated
- Watermelon: Watermelon is the best water-rich fruits you can eat. It contains 92% of water and consuming it can let you stay hydrated. Eating this fruit can help in reducing the chance of dehydration. Besides, watermelon is also a good source of vitamins A and C, beta-carotene that can keep your body fit and healthy.
- Strawberries: When you talk about eating water, there is another fruit in the list and that is Strawberry. Though all the berries are good food for hydration, strawberries contain 92% of water and also has a satiating effect that can keep you full. Strawberries also have another health benefit and that is supporting cardiovascular health.
- Grapefruit: It is one of the tangy hydrating fruits that comes with 91% water content. The fruit contains important electrolytes that assist in preventing dehydration. Regular consumption of grapefruit can help control your appetite and even help in making your skin beautiful.
- Cantaloupe: Cantaloupe is another fruit that is rich in water content. It consists of 90% water. Eat it in summer to keep yourself hydrated. Regular intake of this fruit can reduce the risk of obesity, diabetes, and even heart disease.
- Pineapple: Pineapple is easily available fruit that consists of 87% of water in it. It is the powerhouse of nutrients like vitamins A and C, thiamin, calcium, potassium, phosphorus, manganese, folate and fiber. This fruit can boosts your immune system and even improve digestion. Eating pineapple can even promote eye health.
There are other fruits as well that are rich in water content like peaches, oranges, starfruit, cucumber and many others. As staying hydrated is very important for the proper functioning of your body, it is important that you maintain it either by consuming water or some alternatives to drinking water.
Share your secret mantras for alternatives to drinking water in the comment box below!